Community and Corporate Wellness
Corporate Wellness Benefits
Your company can reduce healthcare costs, reduce absenteeism and increase productivity with the help of chiropractic. Our team will coordinate and customize corporate health events to meet your employee's needs. Healthy employees equal savings for your company.
The benefits of a Corporate Wellness program are:
Most adults spend more of their waking hours at work than anywhere else. This makes implementing wellness programs at work an essential component in the success of improving the health of employees. The culture and environment where an employee works everyday contributes directly to how they behave. Our program takes this into consideration when we are creating the plan for employees to take steps towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Lowered insurance claims
- Improved employee productivity
- Lower disease prevalence rates
- Less absenteeism
- Lower accident rates
- Lower workers compensation claims
- Lower employee turnover rates
- Lower short-term and long-term disability
- Improved employee commitment to your business and increased employee moral
Research indicates that corporate health programs not only benefit the employees with improved health, but they also benefit the employers!
A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services report revealed that employers with wellness programs that encouraged physical activity programs resulted in:
The facts are evident - When you concentrate on improving the health of your employees, the realized savings exceed the cost of an effective wellness program.
Healthy Employees Is Good Business!
- Reduced healthcare costs by 20% to 50%
- Reduced short-term sick leave by 6% to 32%
- Increase productivity by 2% to 52%
Also See: Lunch and Learn Workshops